Wednesday 26 October 2011

How to Create Screencast Videos

 
The best screen recorder in my experience is Camtasia Studio. I used to Camtasia studio version 6.0. I have recently published how to use Camtasia studio to record computer screen. But Techsmith released the new version Camtasia, 7.0. So I thought that it would be useful to all the Camtasia users, if I could create a complete Camtasia guide on screen recording. The guide had been prepared for you on last few days that came really worthy. It was really an interesting experience to create screencasting about how to screencast. I included the images whenever you would need to see and videos whenever you would want to see.
Note:- All Books Are Here For Knowledge Only.Thank You.!!   
Size: 2.07 MB (2,179,980 bytes)
Book Title: Camtasia Studio 7 User Guide
Total Pages: 29

Posted By: Shakil Ilyas

0 comments:

Post a Comment