Sunday 27 November 2011

Built To Meet Needs

 
In view of the many people on whom I have depended, or who have worked with me on field trips and projects, and the kind friends and acquaintances that I have made over many years and in numerous countries, to my regret I cannot acknowledge them all here. When it is compared with other books that I have written it will be evident that the themes of the conference papers included in this book, have been selected. Here I wish to acknowledge collectively, but sincerely, the work of students who have accompanied me on a number of field studies and the welcome and help of our hosts while on location. The following were mainly colleagues and companion fieldworkers, guides and, in view of my linguistic limitations, translators, on the main projects included here. All are interested in vernacular architecture and many have published extensively on the subject, including entries in the Encyclopedia of Vernacular Architecture of the World, for which I am of course, very appreciative. Generally, they are associated with academic institutions but I have omitted their academic titles and affiliations as these change over time.
Note:- All Books Are Here For Knowledge Only.Thank You.!!    
Size: 21.5 MB (22,574,861 bytes)
Book Title: Built To  Meet Needs
Total Pages: 475

Posted By: Shakil Ilyas

0 comments:

Post a Comment