Monday 28 November 2011

Mudras

A person can never really complete a work like this alone. In order to write this book, I relied on the contributions of many other people. Many people helped me in the process of gaining knowledge and perception about mudras in general; and many others helped me with my research on the effects of working with mudras. There are many people I would like to thank for their help in this. Within a few months of beginning this project I "coincidentally" met people who were involved with the mudras either on a scientific and/or practical basis. They had been successfully using mudras for years and generously offered their knowledge for my use. In addition, some of my yoga students tested the mudras and confirmed the findings. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank those who helped me.

Note:- All Books Are Here For Knowledge Only.Thank You.!!      
Size: 2.30 MB (2,413,627 bytes) 
Book Title: Mudras 
Total Pages: 233 
Posted By: Shakil Ilyas
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment