Tuesday 15 November 2011

C++ Programming Cookbook

 
Over the years, friends and readers have asked me to write a programming cookbook, sharing some of the techniques and approaches that I use when I program. From the start, I liked the idea, but was unable to make time for it in my very busy writing schedule. As many readers know, I write extensively about several facets of programming, with a special focus on C++, Java, and C#. Because of the rapid revision cycles of those languages, I spend nearly all of my available time updating my books to cover the latest versions. Fortunately, early in 2007, a window of opportunity opened and I was finally able to devote time to the cookbook. The two most requested cookbooks were ones for Java and C++. I began with Java, with the result being my Java programming cookbook. As soon as I finished the Java book, I moved on to C++. The result is, of course, this book. I must admit that both projects were among my most enjoyable.
Note:- All Books Are Here For Knowledge Only.Thank You.!!   
Size: 4.01 MB (4,207,301 bytes)
Book Title: C++ Programming Cookbook (McGraw-Hill)
Total Pages: 529
                                        
Posted By: Shakil Ilyas                                                

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment